Built in an area of 5.2 million m2 (1,284.9 acres), the São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport is located at kilometer 62 of the Presidente Castello Branco Highway, with easy access to the main business centers of the capital. In addition, it is also part of the Catarina Integrated Urban Development Project, also composed by the Catarina Shopping Fashion Outlet.
With the opening of São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport, Brazilian executive aviation embarks into a new era. The São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport holds the same features as the best airports in the world, such as Farnborough, Le Bourget and Teterboro Airport.
The development of the Airport also counted on the partnerships with major national and international companies, references in the airport and infrastructure sectors in the world, among which are Airport Consulting Vienna (ACV), responsible for project and market studies validated by the Spanish consultancy ALG and the Danish Ramboll, developer of the technical project, among others.
The exceptional focus on executive aviation allows the São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport to offer 200,000 landings and takeoffs per year, including intercontinental business jets. Soon, it will offer non-stop flights to New York, London or Paris. The runway at the São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport is the largest among executive airports: 2.5km (1.55 miles).
- Specifically designed for Executive Aviation, aims to serve most of the existing executive aircrafts for long-haul international flights;
- Owned Air Traffic Control and operated by instruments;
- Terminal dedicated to Executive Aviation, equipped with complete infrastructure to support passengers and crew, with equipment for the inspection of luggage, people and documents, making boarding and arrivals procedures very safe and fast;
- 2.470 m (8100 ft) long runway;
- Capable of receiving large business jets, such as Bombardier's Global 7500 and 8000 models, Dassault Falcon Jet's Falcon 6X and 8X, Embraer's Legacy 650 and Lineage and Gulfstream's G650 and non-stop flights to international cities such as New York, London or Paris;
- 14 minutes by helicopter to São Paulo;
- 35 minutes by car from the main Business Districts of São Paulo;
- Differentiated and exclusive services, making the experience of flying to and from São Paulo Catarina Executive Airport unique;
- Designed to be a reference in the segment;
- Modern airport infrastructure design;
- It will occupy an area of approximately 2,000,000 m2 (1,285 acres), with approximately 50,000 m2 (538.000 sqft) of hangars and 50,000 m2 (538.000 sqft) of aprons.
- Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) and Hangars for customer service and overnight stay (FBO);
- 24-hour operation without constrained capacity (no slot coordination);